First, thanks to everyone for visiting and following Cinecelluloid!
We have finally started accepting guest posts from everyone there interested in writing movie reviews. If you want to submit your posts, just let us know by sending an e-mail.
Currently, we only plan to publish weekly movie reviews. If we don’t receive guest reviews, we might continue to just post the latest updates or movie news in general.
- Your movie review posts must be original and not previously published either on the web or in print.
- The movie review should not be with basic movie-related information, rather your comment on the overall plot, storyline, performance, direction, etc. Also, a review should not include any spoilers.
- Please do agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your blog or website. However, you may post a summary on your site that links to the original post.
- We would be happy to provide you an acknowledgment for the post with your by-line. So, provide a short bio (along with Twitter or any other social media handle link) that we will include at the bottom of the post.
- Considering standard online blog posts, your post should be at least 500 words long and no more than 800 words.
We will copyedit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. However, as a movie review is all about your opinion, if we find that something is missing or not clear, we may send the post back to you asking for more details.
Besides, we may add a few general info about the movies such as images, posters, movie trailers (YouTube links), etc. This is only to make the post interesting and engaging.
If you love watching films and writing movie reviews, please email us: deepak(@)cinecelluloid.com your post for consideration. Don’t forget to include a short bio.