We respect your privacy, and we are committed to safeguarding your privacy while online at our site. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this Website.
Cinecelluloid (the “Website”, the “Service”, “us” or “we”), is a private entity (web publishing platform) registered under the ‘Digital Content Publishers’ laws of India.
Personal Data Collected
When you visit our Website, we collect certain information related to your device, such as your IP address, what pages you visit on our Website, whether you were referred to by another website, and at what time you accessed our Website. We will not collect any data without your prior explicit consent.
Accessing, Amending, and Deleting Your Data
You have the right to request information regarding the data we have on file for you, and to request correction and/or deletions of your personal information. Please contact us for any inquiries or requests regarding your information.
Like most standard Web site servers, we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/timestamp, and the number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
We use the following type of cookies:
- Essential cookies: these cookies are essential to the provision of our Website.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies help us remember choices you have made while on our website, remember your preferences, and personalize your Website experience.
- Analytics and performance cookies: these cookies help us collect statistical and analytical usage to help up analyze website usage.
- Social media cookies: These cookies allow you to interact with content on certain social media platforms, such as “liking” our articles. Depending on your social media setting, the social media network will have a record of this and may display your name or identifier concerning this action.
- Advertising and targeted advertising cookies: these cookies track your browsing habits and location to provide you with advertising in line with your interests. Please see our “advertisers” section below for details.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your browser options. For further information regarding cookies and how to manage them, please see https://www.aboutcookies.org/.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
We have reviewed our advertising partners’ policies to ensure that they comply with all applicable data privacy laws and recommended data security practices.
Currently, we use the following advertisers:
- Google Ad Sense: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Links to Other Websites
This site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Website (Cinecelluloid).
Purpose of Data Collection
We use the information we collect to:
- Administer our Website, including troubleshooting, and statistical or data analysis;
- To improve our Website and enhance the user experience by ensuring you have access to personalized content in line with your interests;
- Analyze user use and optimize our services;
- To ensure that our Website remains secure and is not subject to any hacking or fraud; and
- Share information with our partners to provide targeted advertising and social media features.
Data Shared with Third Parties
We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties. However, our partners, including ad partners, may collect data in relation to your Website usage as disclosed herein. All such data will only be collected with your prior explicit consent.
How Your Data is Stored
All data collected through our Website is stored on servers located in the United States. Our servers are certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield.
IP address and user agent string data from all visitors is stored in rotating log files on Amazon servers for up to 7 days. All of our employees, agents, and partners are committed to keeping your data confidential.
We have reviewed our partners’ privacy policies to ensure that they comply with similar policies to ensure your data security.
Consent under Applicable Laws
We comply with the IAB Europe Transparency & Consent Framework.
You can withdraw consent at any time. Withdrawing consent may impede your ability to access certain services and will not allow us to provide a personalized Website experience.
Our servers comply with ISO 27018, a code of practice that focuses on the protection of personal data in the cloud. We comply with all reasonable precautions to ensure your data’s safety.
If we become aware of any data security breach, alteration, unauthorized access, or disclosure of any personal data, we will take all reasonable precautions to protect your data and will notify you as required by all applicable laws.
Accessing, Amending, and Deleting your Data
You have the right to request information regarding the data we have on file for you, and to request correction and/or deletions of your personal information. Please contact us at contact[at]cinecelluloid.com.
This Website does not target people below the age of 16. By visiting this Website. You hereby warrant that you are 16 years of age or older or are visiting the Website under parental supervision.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, or legal process served on any of our sites.
Notification of Changes