First of all, thanks everyone for following Cinecelluloid!
With the start of 2017, I have finally started accepting guest posts from everyone there interested in movies and movie reviewing.
Initially, it will be only on the basis of invitation. So, I’ll start with sending this invite to my Facebook friends and see how they respond. However, if you’re interest just let me know by sending me an e-mail.
Currently, I only plan to publish posts on weekly released movies and not more than four in a week.
- Your movie review post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- The movie review should not be all movie related info, rather your comment on the overall plot, storyline, performance, direction etc. Also a review should not include any spoiler.
- Please do agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or website. However, you may post a summary on your site that links to the original post.
- I would be happy to provide you acknowledgement for the post with your by-line. So, provide a short bio (along with Twitter username) that I’ll include at the bottom of the post.
- Considering standard online blog posts, your post should be at least 500 words long and no more than 800 words.
I will copyedit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. However, as a movie review is all about your opinion, if I find that something is missing or not clear, I may send the post back to you asking for more details.
In addition, I may add few general info about the movie such as images, posters, movie trailers (YouTube link) etc. This is only to make the post interesting and engaging.
If you love watching films and writing movie reviews, please email (deepak(@)cinecelluloid.com) your post for consideration. Don’t forget to include a one to two-sentence byline that includes what you do, along with your blog address and your Twitter and/or Facebook address (optional).